How to reach us
The main building of the Department of Mathematics and Applications "Renato Caccioppoli" is located inside the campus of Monte S. Angelo, whose main entrance is along via Cintia, Napoli.
The campus of Monte S. Angelo is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m, from Monday to Friday and from 8 a.m. to 2 p. m. on Saturday. It is located between the areas of Fuorigrotta and Soccavo, nearby the exit of the local beltway (exit Fuorigrotta, Tangenziale di Napoli) and the railway station Napoli Campi Flegrei.
How to get to the campus of Monte S. Angelo
- By train (see Trenitalia and Italo)
Once at the Stazione Centrale of Napoli you can take the bus
151 till piazzale Tecchio or the Metro Linea 2 till
the stop Campi Flegrei (piazzale Tecchio), then a
bus to Monte S. Angelo - via Cintia (see below).
Alternatively (suggested) from the Stazione Centrale of Napoli you can take a taxi directly to the Department, approximately 17-18 euros (ask for tariffa a tassametro and destination Dipartimento di Matematica inside the campus of Monte S. Angelo - Fuorigrotta).
- By public transport (see ANM Napoli)
- Bus lines from piazza Garibaldi to piazzale Tecchio: Bus 151, Metro Linea 2 - stop Campi Flegrei.
- Bus lines from piazzale Tecchio to Monte S. Angelo - via Cintia: Bus 180, R6, 615.
- By flight (see Aeroporto di Capodichino - Napoli)
There is a bus line from the airport to the railway station Napoli
Stazione Centrale (piazza Garibaldi) called Alibus.
To get directly to the Department, take a taxi from the airport, approximately 23 euros (ask for tariffa predeterminata and destination Dipartimento di Matematica inside the campus of Monte S. Angelo - Fuorigrotta).
- By car
- Arriving to Naples from the highway, take the Tangenziale di Napoli to the exit Fuorigrotta. The junction on the right bring you in via Cintia. When you reach the traffic light, you can see the main entrance of the campus on your left.